YSU-BC400 – Urine Analyzer
The YSU-BC400 Urine Analyzer is a sophisticated and intelligent instrument that uses modern optics, electronics, and computer science technologies for the clinical inspection of urine. With the ability to test GLU, BIL, SG, KET, BLD, PRO, URO, NIT, LEU, VC, and PH in urine using special test strips, it is a versatile instrument that can be used in various medical and health departments.
The analyzer features a high-luminance and white LED with long life and good stability, a large LCD screen with high luminance and abundant content display, and user-friendly interface with optional languages in Chinese and English. It also has optional units in international unit, conventional unit, and symbol system. Three working modes of one-step/slow/fast testing mode are available for different user groups, and the entire test process can be monitored with auto-character and audible prompts.
The YSU-BC400 Urine Analyzer is compatible with 8, 10, and 11-parameter test strips, and it has a standard RS232 interface and interface for data communication. The instrument is equipped with a built-in thermal printer and can store up to 1000 sample data, which can be queried by test date and sample number. It has a test speed of 120 tests/hour or 60 tests/hour, and the repeatability and stability of the test items are CV≤1%.
- High-luminance and white LED, features in long life and good stability.
- Large LCD screen, high luminance, abundant contents display, optional languages: Chinese and English.
- User-friendly interface.
- Optional units: international unit, conventional unit and symbol system.
- Three working mode: one-step/slow/fast testing mode, suitable for different user group.
- Monitoring the whole test process, auto-character and audible prompt.
- Be compatible with 8, 10 and 11-parameter test strip.
- Standard RS232 interface and interface for data communication.
- Built-in thermal printer.
- Test items: GLU, BIL, SG, KET, BLD, PRO, URO, NIT, LEU, VC and PH.
- Test principle: RGB tricolor
- Repeatability: CV≤1%
- Stability: CV≤1%
- Display: 2.8″ color LCD
- Working mode: one-step/ slow/ fast testing mode
- Test speed: 120tests/ hour or 60 tests/hour
- Data storage: Storage of 1000 sample data, which can be queried by test date and sample number
- Printer: built-in high speed thermal printer
- Interface: Standard RS-232 two-way communication interface
- Power supply: switching power supply, 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Power cable
- Printing paper
- User Manual
- Test strip
There are no reviews yet.