YSTE5000A – Automated Hematology Analyzer
The YSTE5000A Hematology Analyzer is a state-of-the-art 5-Part differential automated hematology analyzer designed to provide accurate and reliable results for routine hematology testing. With a double-channel test and a high throughput of up to 60 tests per hour, this analyzer is ideal for laboratories with a high volume of samples to process.
The analyzer offers two test modes: whole blood (venous/capillary) and pre-dilution, making it versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications. It also requires only 15µL of sample for each test, making it cost-effective and reducing the amount of blood needed from patients.
One of the key features of the YSTE5000A Automated Hematology Analyzer is its 50 µm hole, which allows for accurate testing of blood cells with precise measurements. Additionally, the digital filtering technology effectively removes interference and the laser scattering method provides reliable results by irradiating blood cells with a laser and measuring the scattered light.
The analyzer is easy to use with a large touch screen HD color monitor that supports operation with rubber gloves. It also features an automatic in-built printer for immediate results without the need for an external computer. Overall, the YSTE5000A Hematology Analyzer is a reliable, cost-effective, and efficient solution for routine hematology testing in modern laboratories.
- 5-Part Differential: accurately analyze and differentiate five types of white blood cells.
- Double-Channel Test: up to 60 samples per hour, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Sample Modes: can test both venous/capillary whole blood and pre-diluted samples, making it versatile and easy to use.
- Cost-Effective: requires only 15µL of sample for each test, making it an economical choice.
- 50µm Hole: accurately tests blood cells with a 50µm gem hole, ensuring precise results.
- Automatic Result Printing: no external computer needed, with an in-built printer that prints results automatically.
- Large Touch Screen: a high-definition color monitor supports operation with rubber gloves, making it easy to use and preventing contamination.
- Digital Filtering: effectively removes interference, ensuring accurate results.
- Laser Scattering Method: blood cells are irradiated by laser one by one when passing through the detection area, and the information of cell size and internal composition is obtained by measuring the scattered light. This allows for precise and reliable classification of cells.
There are no reviews yet.