YSMJ-VRY-A Autoclave – Steam Sterilizer
The YSMJ-VRY-A Autoclave is a steam sterilizer designed for use in dental offices, surgical centers, and laboratories. The sterilization chamber is equipped with a door unit, insulation unit, pipe system, safety valve, control system, storage tanks, waste water tank, and steam generator. The 3-time pulsating vacuum system ensures that there is less residual air in the chamber, which improves the sterilization effect. The LCD screen displays all sterilization data for better control of the sterilization process.
The sterilizer also has safety features, including a safety valve that releases balance pressure when pressure exceeds 0.27Mpa. The instrument has a self-protect feature that prevents it from starting the next operation unless the water tank or drainage water tank is filled or emptied. A buzzer alerts users to add water or drainage. The YSMJ-VRY-A Autoclave is suitable for sterilizing heat-resisting articles used in the Dept. of Stomatology, Ophthalmology Surgery, and lab.
- Accessories include Sterilization Chamber, Door unit, Insulation unit, Pipe system, Safety valve, Control system, Storage tanks, waste water tank, Steam generator and more.
- 3 time pulsating vacuum ensures less residual air in chamber, leading to better sterilization effect.
- LCD screen displays all sterilization data, allowing for better control of the sterilization process. Safety valve installed in sterilizer ensures that pressure beyond 0.27Mpa can be released, ensuring operational safety.
- The instrument has a self-protect feature, which prevents sterilization from completing if the water tank or drainage water tank is full. The machine cannot start the next operation unless water is added or drainage is performed. The buzzer reminds users to add water or perform drainage.
- The product can be used to sterilize heat-resistant articles existing in the Dept. of Stomatology, Ophthalmology Surgery, and lab.
There are no reviews yet.