YSMJ-TDA-C23 – Dental Steam Sterilizer
The YSMJ-TDA-C23 Dental Steam Sterilizer is a newly-designed model that is built to meet the standard of EN13060, featuring an opening water tank on the top which makes cleaning and washing easier. It adopts the European B standard and uses 3-times pre-vacuum preceding vacuum drying to achieve a residual humidity of less than 0.2%. With a vacuum measurement of -0.8bar, this sterilizer can efficiently sterilize and sanitize miscellaneous packed or unpacked medical instruments, whether they are solid or A-type hollow, and even those with multi-apertures or inset pipes.
The sterilizer is fuzzily computer-controlled with a digital bright display, making it easy to operate through the modularized panel interface. It is also installed with BOWIE&DICK which measures the penetration of water steam, ensuring efficient sterilization. A mini printer can be attached to record the process of sterilization. This dental steam sterilizer is an ideal tool for efficient and reliable sterilization of dental instruments.
- The newly-designed model with opening water tank on the top, strictly meets the standard of EN13060, which makes wash and cleaning much more convenient.
- It adopts European B standard with 3-times pre-vacuum preceding vacuum drying. Residual humidity is less than 0.2%.
- Vacuum measurement reaches-0.8bar.It sterilizes and sanitizes miscellaneous packed or unpacked medical instruments, Whether solid or A-type hollow, whether with multi-apertures or inset pipes. It efficiently tides air from every hollow area of any hollow instrument, such as hand-piece, making sure that water steam reaches every corner.
- Fuzzily computer controlled, digital bright show. The interface is modularized panel for easy operation.
- It is installed with BOWIE&DICK which measures the penetration of water steam.
- Mini printer can be attached to record the process of sterilization
There are no reviews yet.