Shinva MOST-T Class B – Tabletop Steam Sterilizer
The Shinva MOST-T Class B is a tabletop steam sterilizer that operates automatically using steam as a medium for high-pressure rapid sterilization. It is widely used in various departments such as stomatology, ophthalmology, operating rooms, and CSSD (Central Sterile Supply Department). The sterilizer is suitable for all types of solid instruments, whether wrapped or unwrapped.
The sterilization programs include options such as unwrapped, wrapped, rubber, user, liquid, N-quick, B-quick, prion, test program, BD & helix, leak test, and auxiliary programs like preheat, drying, and cleaning. The sterilizer features pressure and temperature display and comes with a built-in micro printer for data record.
The Shinva MOST-T Class B also has a water quality monitoring system that allows for easy testing and replacement of water. The sterilizer is available in different versions, including 18, 24, 45, 60, and 80 liters.
- Automatic high pressure rapid sterilizer which works with steam as medium.
- Widely used in department of stomatology and ophthalmology, operating room, CSSD.
- Suitable for all wrapped or unwrapped solid instruments. Sterilization programs: Unwrapped, Wrapped, Rubber.
- User, Liquid, N-Quick, B-Quick, Prion Test Program, BD & Helix, Leak Test Auxiliary Program, Preheat, Drying, Cleaning Pressure, Temperature display, Data record with Built-in micro printer.
- Water quality monitoring system – Test water quality and easy to replace water Available versions 18, 24, 45, 60 & 80 Lt.
There are no reviews yet.