YSFM90B – Fetal and Maternal Monitor
The YSFM90B Fetal and Maternal Monitor is a compact and lightweight device designed for monitoring both the fetus and mother during all stages of labor, including antepartum and intrapartum monitoring. It features a 12.1″ TFT color screen that can be folded 90 degrees for easy viewing and simple to use front panel controls. The system setup is easy and can be stored automatically. The internal line 152mm thermal printer can record FHR, TOCO, and has a life span of over 20 years.
This monitor also comes with a standard patient event marker and a clinical event marking button that can separately mark clinical events. Auto fetal movement is also available, and it is equipped with multi-crystals, a wide beam form, high sensitivity ultrasound transducer, and low ultrasound power, making it safer for the fetus.
The device can be AC or Li-battery operated and has more than 12 hours of data storage, which can be played and reprinted. It also has a built-in interface to the central nurse station for added convenience. Overall, the YSFM90B is a reliable and convenient fetal and maternal monitor for use in hospitals and clinics.
- Light and compact design, simple to use front panel controls
- 12.1″ TFT Colour screen ,folding 90 degree
- The system setup can be done very easy and can be stored automatically
- The internal line 152mm thermal printer can records FHR ,TOCO ,The life exceed over 20 years
- A standard patient event marker and a clinical event marking button to separately mark Clinical events
- Auto Fetal movement are available
- Multi-crystals ,wide beam form, high sensitivity ultrasound transducer ,low ultrasound power, Safer to the fetal
- AC or LI-battery operated
- More than 12 hours data storage, then can be played and reprinted
- Build-in interface to the central nurse station