The YSBB-300B Infant Incubator is designed to provide a warm and stable environment for newborns who require intensive care.
- Air temp. and skin temp. servo-controlled by computer: This means that the incubator’s computer system can maintain a stable temperature by adjusting the temperature of both the air and the skin of the baby as needed.
- 37ºC temperature setting: The incubator can be set to a temperature greater than 37 degrees Celsius, which is the normal body temperature for newborns.
- Various self-check alarms: The incubator has built-in safety features and alarms to alert medical staff if there is a problem with the temperature, humidity, or other settings.
- Free-step mattress tilting adjustment: The mattress can be tilted in any direction to make it easier for medical staff to access the baby and provide care.
- Removable humidity reservoir, easy to clean: The humidity reservoir can be removed and cleaned easily to maintain a clean and hygienic environment for the baby.
- With transfusion shelf and tray: The incubator has a shelf and tray for administering transfusions and other medical procedures.
- Added with guardrail: A guardrail is included to prevent the baby from falling out of the incubator.
- RS-232 connector: This allows the incubator to be connected to other medical equipment for data transfer or monitoring.
- Phototherapy (optional): This feature allows the incubator to provide light therapy to treat certain conditions in newborns, such as jaundice.
Overall, the YSBB-300B is a versatile and reliable incubator that can help medical staff provide the best possible care for newborns who require intensive care.
There are no reviews yet.