YSESU-D5 – Surgical Generator
The YSESU-D5 Surgical Generator is a compact and lightweight device that offers various functions for monopolar and bipolar coagulation and cutting, including Pure cut, Blend 1, Blend 2, Fulgurate Coag, and Spray Coag. The device also features Tissue Monitoring Technology, which can monitor tissue density during polypectomy and papillotomy procedures and adjust the pause interval as needed to produce fine cutting with a coagulation effect.
Additionally, the YSESU-D5 Surgical Generator has a Patient Return Electrode Monitoring (PREM) system that can monitor the contact area between the patient and the neutral plate and stop the high-frequency current if the contact area is inappropriate, reducing the risk of burning incidents. The device is also compatible with other surgical equipment, including endoscopy, TURP, HV Argon Plasma Coagulator, and Optimum Smoke Evacuation System.
The device features a microcomputer auto control system with a waterproof panel operation and a three-zone (LED) digital display.
- Various functions with Compact and light design: Monopolar Cut ( Pure cut , Blend 1 ,Blend 2 ), Monopolar Coag ( Fulgurate Coag, Spray Coag), Bipolar Coag, fully meet different surgery requirements.
- Tissue Monitoring Technology: This technology monitors the tissue density, especially for polypectomy & papillotomy, cutting is smartly divided incut & pause, so that coagulation occurs in each pause. The system is intelligent to change the pause interval as tissue density changes, hence produces fine cutting with coagulation effect.
- Patient Return Electrode Monitoring (PREM): REM (Return Electrode Monitoring) function monitors the range of contact area between a patient and the neutral plate. If the size is inappropriate, it automatically stop the high-frequency current with audible alarm to minimize the danger of burning incidents.
- Compatible with other surgical equipment: Endoscopy, TURP , HV Argon Plasma Coagulator, Optimum Smoke Evacuation System.
- Waterproof Panel Operation: Microcomputer Auto Control, Three-zone (LED ) digital display.
There are no reviews yet.