VG70 – Ventilator
Introducing the VG70 Ventilator – The Best Selling Ventilator for Critical Care. With its advanced features and cutting-edge technology, the VG70 is the top choice for healthcare professionals and first responders. Designed for use in intensive care units and emergency situations, the VG70 delivers superior performance and reliable results.
The VG70 ventilator is an optimal combination of invasive and noninvasive ventilation, offering a dual solution for a wide range of clinical situations. With noninvasive ventilation mode, patients experience decreased intubation rates, improved comfort, and a reduced risk of cross-infection. The ventilator employs lung-protective strategies with comprehensive monitoring of lung mechanics, including compliance, airway resistance, PEEPi, and time constant.
With various ventilation modes, the unique trigger and leakage compensation system, and accurate reference for weaning, the weaning process is enhanced. The VG70 also provides pressure support for the patient during the rehab phase and offers a data export port for connection to hospital monitors and Patient Data Management Systems. Trust in the VG70 ventilator for safe ventilation throughout the whole treatment phase.
- Noninvasive ventilation mode associated with decreased intubation rates, shortened patient stays, improved patient comfort, and a reduced risk of cross infection.
- Preset patient’s height and IBW. Reduce clinician’s workload Stable Condition Phase.
- PRVC and BIVENT employ lung-protective strategies, delivering intelligent ventilation.
- Comprehensive lung mechanics monitoring include compliance, airway resistance, PEEPi and time constant.
- Three waveforms & three loops with user-friendly display provide a continuous monitoring of the patient’s condition Weaning Phase.
- Various ventilation modes enhance the weaning process.
- The unique trigger and leakage compensation system safeguards each and every patient breath resulting in smooth and comfortable. breathing, avoiding extra workload on the patient and promoting recovery.
- RSBI and WOB provide accurate reference for weaning Rehab Phase.
- Data export port provides connection to hospital monitors and Patient Data Management Systems.
- Provides pressure support for the patient when spontaneous breathing is present.